Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keeping Warm...

I was given some old pictures the other week by my dad and amongst them were these pictures of my mom and me...


She was in her early 20's. I must've been 2.5 or 3.5 years old...


Chloe looks about this age now, and she is almost 3...

This was the first house I lived in, and the last for our family of four before they got divorced.

My dad built that fireplace for us...

My Grandma Neal told me that she remembered going to the house and seeing the huge hole in the wall my dad made to build it. Not that she worried about it, he could manage - we are a family of masons...

There are a lot of old pictures to share. I just thought this was appropriate since the cold weather is settling in...

-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

No comments: