Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stella Doro Morning...

I remember my mom used to get the Stella Doro anisette sponge finger "cookies" for us to eat, especially when we were very young...


Chloe agrees that they are delicious, especially when dipped in chocolate milk!



As an adult, coffee may be a more "normal" choice, but not in this house (we go for the Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk...).

I am happy that Chloe enjoys this treat... wonder if Riley will too?

-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

why wouldn't he? that sounds delicious... and as i happen to always have chocolate soy in the house, this is a must try for us!

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

And in the winter, hot chocolate! The key to not having the cookie fall apart in your drink is to dip just enough to bite off (Chloe realized that today when she dipped the entire thing, then it fell off in her hand. Luckily I was there to eat the big part that hit the napkin for her…)